How does your cum actually taste?
What does my semen taste like? Can you change the taste of your cum? Are these questions you’ve ever wondered about before?
We constantly hear from both women and men with the question “what does cum taste like”? That’s not to say that many of these people haven’t already tasted semen before – but often times the question is asked because people are really wondering – what is cum SUPPOSED to taste like?
Of course this is a very tricky question – as the taste of semen varies greatly which makes it hard to definitely say what cum “should” taste like.
If you ask 100 different people what semen tastes like – you’ll likely receive 100 different responses, which will all reflect that particular person’s experience in the cum they’ve tasted.
The “taste” of cum – what people generally agree on.
While there are many different flavors associated with the taste of semen, in general the taste of semen is slightly salty and warm, although it can taste slightly bitter, and sometimes musky. The taste of semen also can depend on its viscosity – sometimes it’s thick and creamy, or it can by thinner and runny. A thicker semen will often have a stronger taste.
Some women describe cum as tasting somewhat like copper, chlorine, and even bleach! As you can see, a lot of the adjectives used to describe the taste of semen are not exactly complimentary! At best – many women would describe the taste of cum as being “tolerable” – which doesn’t sound that great.
Most men don’t realize that there are many things we eat, drink, and do – can influence the taste of our cum.
5 Factors that influence the taste of semen:
- Food – There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that what you eat affects the taste of your cum.
- Beverages – Certain beverages (coffee, alcohol, juices, etc. – can have a positive or negative influence on your semen taste.
- Lifestyle – Things like cigarettes and prescription drugs can influence your semen.
- Health – Your overall health, including weight, fitness, etc. can impact your ejaculate.
- Chemicals – Long term exposure to chemicals and other contaminants can negatively affect your semen.
As you can see – there are many different factors which will alter and/or affect the taste of your semen. Also, the thickness – or viscosity – of your cum will change how it tastes to your partner. If your cum is thick and creamy – then your partner will probably notice the taste more – while thin and “runny” semen will probably be easier to swallow and have less after-taste.
Can I change the taste of my cum?
The taste of your cum is not something that is cast in stone. Many men don’t realize that there are things they can do to change and improve the taste of their cum. Although there are supplements designed to improve the taste of your cum – you can do it quite easily yourself at home – and without spending money. And you might just improve your overall health at the same time you’re improving the taste of your cum.
The foods that are commonly claimed to improve or sweeten the taste of semen are basically foods that are good for you. One of the most common claims is that eating fruits like pineapple, papaya, and oranges will make semen taste sweeter. This may have less to do with the sugar content of the fruit itself than how certain enzymes break down and affect various proteins, like bromelian.
Foods to improve semen taste.
The fact is, there are not a ton of scientific studies that have been done on the taste of cum. OK – there hasn’t even been one that we’re aware of! However, there is a lot of “anecdotal” evidence – backed by wives and girlfriends – that certain foods will improve the taste of cum. Most of these are fruits or vegetables which have natural sugars that make semen taste sweeter.
Here are some foods that are generally accepted to improve the taste of your semen.
5 Food that make cum taste better
- Pineapple – Pineapple is generally considered as one of the best foods you can eat to improve the taste of your semen. As a bonus, most women agree that Pineapple makes semen smell better as well.
- Papaya – Papaya is a fruit rich in vitamins and nutrients that has natural sugars to make your cum taste sweeter
- Bananas – Bananas are one of the easiest fruits to add to your diet for improved semen taste
- Cinnamon – Almost everyone loves cinnamon, and considering how delicious it is – it’s not hard to imagine that it would improve the flavor of your semen
- Celery – Although this one is surprising, as many people would say that celery has almost no flavor – many women swear that it improves the taste of their partner’s semen
Keep in mind when it comes to different foods altering the taste of YOUR cum – your mileage may vary. Everyone’s body is different, and not all things work for all people. However, the foods listed above have generally shown good results for improving the taste of semen.
Also remember that results don’t happen overnight, and it might take a week or more of adding these foods before your semen will have a noticeable change in taste, but it likely WILL happen.
Healthy Body = Tastier Semen
Okay, it’s not a slogan you’re likely to see on t-shirts anytime soon – but the fact is that a healthy body is more likely to produce good-tasting semen than an unhealthy body will. If you improve your health, whether through diet or nutrition, you’ll likely improve the taste of your semen as well.
Remember – “A pineapple a day keeps the semen tasting OK”! And if these rules you don’t follow – she likely won’t swallow!
If you try any other foods that you find improve the taste of your cum, let us know in the comments below – we’d love to hear it!
Thanks for reading!
Table of Contents