Prostate Milking – What is it, and should you try it?
If you’re a guy, there’s a pretty good chance you’ve never heard of prostate milking before, and you might be okay with that. Most of us have heard of the prostate gland of course, but the term ‘prostate milking’ can produce some mental pictures that might make a lot of guys squirm!
It might be easier if you replace the term ‘prostate milking‘ with ‘prostate massage‘ – because that’s basically what it is. We have endeavored to put together a full review of prostate milking, its health benefits, and why you might want to consider it. One of the reasons you might think about prostate milking is due to the added pleasure it can provide to your sex life!
There aren’t many guys who wouldn’t choose more intense orgasms if they could – and one of the benefits of prostate milking is the ability to produce more intense orgasms – even without penile stimulation. We’ll say that again – prostate milking can be so sexually stimulating that it can cause men to achieve climax with absolutely NO touching of the penis!
Facts About Prostate Milking.
By definition prostate milking is an internal stimulation of the prostate gland located inside the male rectum. This is also referred to as prostate massage.
This technique is commonly used around the world, and it’s getting increasingly popular in North America and worldwide. Further in the article we discuss the different massage techniques available, and how to get the most out of each one.
Prostate milking has been medically recognized to provide valuable benefits to men of all ages. It is a safe practice usually performed by a trained practitioner that stimulates the prostate gland, although you can definitely learn how to do proper prostate milking yourself.
There are several ways to milk your prostate:
- ‘Self’ Prostate Milking. Definitely the preferred method for men who desire privacy. It is safe if you know how to do it properly, and remain sterile. It’s also a good idea to trim your fingernails and use a good lubricant.
- ‘Partner’ Prostate Milking. If you’re NOT shy, and both you and your partner are game – having your partner massage your prostate can be extremely erotic and lead to mind-blowing orgasms. Once again, proper preparation and hygiene are very important when letting someone else do the prostate milking for you.
- Medical Prostate Milking. A trained physician will perform the Prostate Massage for you. In this case, using gloves, he will insert a lubricated finger inside the rectum and massage the prostate gland for a minute.
- Hands Free Prostate Milking. If the thought of touching your behind is too much to bear, the alternative is to find a prostate massaging device. Also most people do not possess the required finger length to be able to work smoothly. Using a prostate milking device is a convenient and effective way to perform prostate milking in the contort of your home.
As you can see – there are many methods that men can use to milk their prostate. Keep in mind that in addition to the sexual benefits that prostate massage can provide – there are other health benefits as well.
Benefits of Prostate Milking:
- Improved urinary flow
- Reduces inflammation, pain and discomfort
- Improves muscle tone of pelvic floor
- Improved blood flow which delivers more oxygen, nutrients, and white blood cells
- Prevents buildup of prostatic fluid
- Improves the effectiveness of antibiotics
- Increased stimulation of the prostate helps raise testosterone and help shrink the prostate gland slightly
- Enhances sexual enjoyment and pleasure
Prostate Milking – VIDEO:
How to do prostate milking yourself.
Self-prostate milking can be performed in the privacy of your home. You can do it alone, or with the help of your partner / spouse. If you’re going solo, make sure to trim your nails and wash your hands and body beforehand. Here are the steps you’ll need to take:
- You might want to consult your doctor before performing prostate milking. In some cases milking is NOT recommended and may cause harm – particularly in case with acute or severe Prostatitis or being under increased risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Make sure to empty your bladder and ideally have a bowel movement to eliminate discomfort and provide relaxation.
- Wash your hands and put on a rubber glove. Use water-based lubricant on your fingers.
- Make sure your finger nails are trimmed to avoid injury.
- Carefully insert your finger or fingers into your anus. Move your fingers slowly and gently at first in the direction of your navel. Be careful and get used to the sensation.
- Move your fingers gradually back and forth along the area of the rectum.
- Find the prostate gland, which is like a small round ball, size of a large walnut. Gently massage and don’t press too hard, as it is very sensitive.
- Continue for a few minutes. You may feel like you want to go to the bathroom, but ignore that feeling. When the prostate gland is stimulated enough for ejaculation to occur, you might even experience sexual pleasure or orgasm.
- Don’t be discouraged if you don’t ejaculate. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t. Just don’t give up and try your luck next time.
- While we were mostly concerned with the health benefits of Prostate massage in our research, it’s important to note that some men utilize Prostate Milking with their partners for pleasure.
- A partner that is comfortable with prostate milking, and is willing to lend a hand, is a partner for life.
Helpful tips for Prostate Milking.
Being the male G-spot, now you know how to stimulate your prostate. So let’s discuss some helpful tips for doing a proper prostate milking:
Use natural castor or almond oil for massaging the area. Simultaneously you may do your prostate exercises. Squeeze the pubococcygeus muscle (or commonly known as the stop pee muscle). This combination proves very powerful. It will bring many benefits of the internal prostate massage.
Find your male G-spot. Note again; it is around 1 inch below your rectum towards the scrotum. If stimulated during sex, it gives you double pleasure. It can be used to stop ejaculation if pressed deeply just before the tipping point.
Do the massage gently at first and increase the pressure as time passes. Then deeply massage, all while doing the prostate exercises.
After sometime increase the pressure gradually. Always allow the anal muscles to relax as you push firmer till your finger starts entering. It is just about the right angle for finding the best way in. Once you find the right angle, it will slide right in if you have enough lubrication.
Now just try to relax and breathe deep while your body tries to adjust. This may sound simple, but don’t overlook it to get the most benefits.
Being very gentle is very important. Too much pressure can injure very delicate internal structure of prostate membranes. So always try and be gentle, never vigorous. The idea is to give a gentle massage. This will increase the blood flow and remove the stagnant fluids.
Often during or after the massage, your penis will excrete some fluid. Let it go. Do not worry about it. Some men with a healthy prostate will expel quite a good amount of prostatic fluid. And this can happen without any erection or orgasm. This is very healthy. Let this happen. This is why it’s called ‘prostate milking’. Many men will achieve orgasm during prostate massage – even without any actual contact with the penis!
Prostate Milking – There you have it.
Okay, so now you know that prostate milking can have several health benefits for you and your prostate. And in addition, it can be very erotic and lead to some incredible orgasms – even without any additional sexual stimulation.
But we are willing to agree that many guys will not quite be comfortable with this concept – even if it can lead to some mind-blowing climaxes! So knowing that there will be a certain amount of guys who ARE NOT comfortable with prostate milking – we should mention that there are natural “climax intensifiers” that will help increase your orgasm intensity – AND increase your semen output as well.
So, for the faint of heart that are not OK with the idea of prostate milking – here is a ‘cheat sheet’ of products that can also help improve your orgasms.
Top 3 supplements for stronger orgasms:
If you’re not quite ready for prostate milking, consider one of the products above to start enjoying stronger orgasms and bigger semen loads. Maybe over time you’ll become more comfortable with the idea of prostate milking and consider giving it a try – either alone or with some help from your partner.
Prostate milking is really just the act of stimulating your prostate glands. Although you may never have heard of it up until now, prostate milking is proven to have many important benefits, and can add a very enjoyable new twist to your sex life. One of the great things about prostate milking is that it benefits men of all ages.
We encourage you to explore this website for other resources and tips on improving both your overall sexual health and especially your semen production and sperm health. There are many things you can do to help improve your sexual pleasure – and shoot more semen, enjoy stronger orgasms, and enjoy improved erections. Check out this website and find out how you can elevate your sexual performance right now!
Table of Contents