10 Tips that will help you increase your semen volume.
The volume of semen ejaculated by a man during orgasm may cause him to worry, especially since the amount of semen produced goes down dramatically as we get older. A man with low semen volume may potentially have physical conditions limiting his production or ejaculation ability.
More likely, he’s just experiencing a decline in semen volume due to natural aging and the fact that men produce less testosterone as they get older. Luckily, there are some tips and tricks you can employ to dramatically increase your semen volume. One of those tips is that certain foods may help increase the volume of semen a man produces.
The good news is that there are many things we men can do to reverse the effects of time – and actually produce MORE semen than we have in our younger days. Not only can you avoid a smaller semen load as you get older, with proper nutrition and supplementation – you can actually enjoy BIGGER semen loads than you’ve ever had before!
If you’re like most men and dream of explosive orgasms and “porn star” volumes of shooting semen, then this website is going to be your best friend! The first thing any guy should do if he’s looking to “shoot bigger loads” – is take a doctor recommended semen pill.
Natural semen supplements are specifically designed to significantly increase semen volume – and extremely powerful ejaculations. You will notice a DRAMATIC improvement in your sexual pleasure – ejaculating more semen makes orgasms last much longer, and with double the intensity.
Why does increased semen volume matter?
There are many reasons why increased semen volume matters to a large number of men. Here are the top 5 reasons most men give for wanting to increase the volume of their semen.
- More Pleasure – The fact is that producing more semen improves sex in many ways. Producing more semen will create much bigger ejaculations that will result in more enjoyable orgasms that are both more intense – and last longer.
- Satisfy Your Partner – Studies show that most women are impressed with a big semen load, and many actually find it more satisfying and rewarding to have sex with a man whose ejaculations are intense and powerful. While not every single woman enjoys more semen volume – many do!
- Ego (aka – It makes you look manlier) – If you’ve dated a lot of girls in the past, you probably had at least a few incidents where you couldn’t really get it all out which either disappointed you, your partner, or both. It goes without saying that us men value quantity as much as we do quality and more ejaculate is always better.
- Feeling Younger – Remember when you were young and you could ejaculate more often and sometimes several times a day? Restoring your ejaculate volume to prior levels will result in more sexual confidence, pleasure and satisfaction!
- Male Fertility – The amount of semen and sperm you have in your body determines your ability to make a baby with your partner. You can say this is a primal instinct as showing evidence of fertility in the wild is considered a superior feature for the purpose of furthering the species. A low sperm count raises the odds against you even if your wife is as healthy as she can get. Knowing how to increase ejaculate volume and power not only guarantees an instant ego boost but also represents your reproductive health.
You CAN increase semen – here’s how:
Besides taking a high quality semen pill – there are many other tips that you can use to produce more semen volume. We’re constantly told that proper nutrition is essential for many facets of good health, and this is especially true for our sexual and reproductive health.
People who don’t have a satisfying sex life are rarely happy or healthy people. Fortunately there are many, many things you can do to increase your semen volume – and most of them will actually improve SEVERAL aspects of your health. As we mentioned above, you should seriously consider adding as semen supplement to your diet as they will improve many parts of your life: sexual health and satisfaction, male fertility and potency, and cardiovascular and digestive health.
Following good dietary habits will improve both your mental and physical well-being. And it can be like adding steroids to your sex life as well! There are many foods, vitamins, and minerals that you can add to your diet for amazing benefits in the bedroom. Increasing semen volume with certain foods is quite easy to do – and we’ll expand on that later in this article. First we’ll show you 10 tips you can implement to immediately start increasing your semen volume and enjoying more powerful ejaculations.
10 Ways To Increase Semen Volume:
- Drink More Water – We put this one first because of it’s simplicity. While it may not have as dramatic effect as semen pills, anyone can implement it immediately. Having adequate hydration in your body is essential to increasing semen volume. The more water you drink daily, the more you’ll notice it in your semen output.
- Semen Supplements – Semen supplements will certainly cost you more money thank drinking more water, but the results will also be much more dramatic, and improve other aspects of your sexual function. We feel that most guys will be willing to shell out a few bucks to dramatically up their sexual game.
- Eat Certain Foods – There are many foods you can eat that will help increase your semen volume. While this technique will likely take a few weeks to produce noticeable results – the good news is that these foods are also very healthy and will help your overall well-being. Keep reading to see our list of 10 foods that will help boost semen.
- Boxers Instead of Briefs – Most guys have heard of this one, and there is truth to it. Briefs add extra heat to your genital area, which is not good for semen and sperm. Switch to boxers – or go commando – to help your body naturally produce more semen.
- Boost Your Testosterone – Testosterone is absolutely vital for optimal semen production – so anything you can do to boost your testosterone will also benefit your semen volume. This includes testosterone-boosting supplements, eating certain foods, exercising more, and minimizing stress.
- Get More Sleep – This is another tip that men can start doing immediately. Most men underestimate the importance of sleep and proper rest – and most of us don’t get enough of it. Lack of quality sleep reduces testosterone production and impairs proper reproductive function. Get more sleep and your privates will thank you!
- Masturbate Less – Full disclosure – we know most guys won’t like this one – but we do have to mention it, as masturbation does have an effect on your semen output. If you’re constantly “expelling” what your body is producing through frequent masturbation, it makes it hard for your body to keep up. Try abstaining from masturbation for a few days before sex – and you’re sure to notice an uptick in your semen volume.
- Exercise – Some guys won’t like this one either, but exercise does have a positive effect on your semen production – in addition to your general health and well-being. Exercising more often will increase your testosterone levels, which will have positive effect on your semen volume.
- Drink Less Alcohol – Unfortunately, alcohol has several negative impacts on our body – and semen production is one of them. In addition to dehydrating your body, alcohol in general is considered a “poison” in your body – and much energy is used to process and eliminate it. Moderating your alcohol consumption will have many positive effects on several aspects of your sexual performance.
- Quit Smoking – Like alcohol, tobacco use negatively affects your body in many ways, and it will impede optimal semen production as well as the health of your sperm. Quitting smoking will provide many improvements to your health – including increased semen volume and erectile function.
Increasing semen volume with proper nutrition.
By now you’ve seen that there are many things you can do at home to increase your semen volume – as well as improving several aspects of your sexual function and performance. As a bonus – most of these things will also improve your overall health. Not surprisingly – proper nutrition and easy lifestyle changes can make an immediate improvement both in your semen volume – and your sex life in general.
First – let’s start with the obvious. Water.
Without water, nothing in the body can function properly. You should drink a minimum of eight, 8-ounce glasses of water a day. Drinking less water than this may lead to dehydration. As the body dehydrates, it cannot produce as much semen as it can when well hydrated.
Meats contain various nutrients essential to semen production. Tuna, poultry and red meats contain the amino acids (L-arginine and L-carnitine) the body needs for high testosterone levels and to produce semen. Oysters, turkey, lamb and lean red meats contain zinc, which increases testosterone levels, according to Discovery Health. The body also needs zinc to produce semen – for the average man, each ejaculation contains between 1 and 3 milligrams of zinc.
Nuts also contain high amounts of zinc and vital amino acids. In addition, nuts contain the nutrient selenium. Researchers recommend eating one-quarter cup of nuts each day, along with a healthy, well-balanced diet.
Granola and oatmeal contain high amounts of L-arginine and L-carnitine. As a result, they may increase the volume of semen ejaculated and increase sperm motility. The zinc in barley and wheat also increase semen volume. Including whole-grain foods in your diet may provide you with enough zinc and amino acids to increase your semen volume.
Fruits and Vegetables
When trying to increase your semen volume, increase your consumption of leafy green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, okra, asparagus and seaweed. The amino acids in spinach and seaweed work the same as those in granola, oatmeal and meats. Asparagus, broccoli, okra and citrus fruits provide you with folic acid, which increases semen volume.
Tomatoes, watermelon, guava, pink grapefruit and red bell peppers contain high amounts of lycopine. Studies show that lycopine increases the thickness and volume of semen. As a bonus, lycopine may be beneficial to prostate health.
These are tips that anyone can easily implement at home to increase their semen and improve their sexual health considerably. Proper nutrition and drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily will go a long way towards restoring your semen load size and boosting your sperm count as well.
In our “10 tips to increase semen volume” list above, we mentioned that the foods you eat can have a significant impact when it comes to producing the huge amounts of semen that most men would like. As promised, here are 10 semen-boosting foods to add to your diet.
10 Foods to Increase Semen Volume:
As you can see from the information above, there are many tips and tricks that we can add to our routines that will increase semen volume, boost sperm count and health – and improve our overall sexual function. We recommend adding these “semen hacks” to your life, and soon you’ll be well on your way to a big increase in semen volume, and improved sexual health!